Terms & Conditions
The term ‘NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms & Conditions
Once activated the value on this NQ64 Gift Card can be used as full or part payment at any NQ64 bar in the UK (excluding Dog Bowl).
The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining balance is forfeit.
All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase.
You should treat this gift card as cash.
This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Social media competitions
By entering a competition on any NQ64 Facebook or Instagram pages, you are agreeing to NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
Promotions are no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to NQ64 Arcade Bars Limited and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd.
- Entries must be posted on the original Facebook or Instagram post.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason, including if your security setting prevent us from contacting you regarding the competition prize.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected at random.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and NQ64 reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you through your entry on the original post. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks (or before the redemption date), we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- NQ64 Arcade Bars Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.